Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Heart's Day

Happy Valentine's day everyone! It's been forever since the last time I visited this blog. Anyway, yesterday was the first time that I had the time to listen to Radyo Patrol since 2009 started, and I think luck wasn't on my side, as we all know that Miss Pinky Webb was absent yesterday. Sigh. Anyway, I still continued listening to the news as I am quite deprived of the current events these past weeks. Don't get me wrong, I don't tune in to Radyo Patrol just because Pinky is there, I listen for the news, and Pinky Webb is just a bonus.

After the program, just as Alex was signing off he said "Sa ngalan po ni Pinky Webb, na siguradong may date bukas, ito po si Alex Santos". I know I'm shallow, but just with that line I felt giddy and excited for them!

A segue, I just want to say advance happy birthday to dear G (it's on the 20th, but I want to be the first to greet her)!

Happy Heart's Day and Happy Weekend too!

with lots of lovin', K ♥

3 comments:

jaypee said...

it was nice hearing from you again K, we understand you're busy. heard that too..& was able to watch UKG yesterday..ang sweet2 nila..ahahaha happy valentine's day to you & everyone in here! specially to Ate Pinks & Chairman..

To Ms Pinky: sna po mg leave kyo ng comment the next time you visit us here..ehehe thanks po..

Kriann said...

Yeah, been really busy with work. But I'm good now because I'm on the day shift! Finally after almost 2 years. I really missed this blog. I'm missing a lot of things.

Yeah I also agree with you. We hope she'll leave a comment the next time.

GeOrgiNa SkYe said...

Thanks K and JP!