Monday, February 23, 2009

200-02-24 Update

Hi everyone, for those of you who are wondering Pinky Webb will be pinch hitting for Karen on TV Patrol World for a couple of weeks. I knew that because earlier this morning I heard it from Cheryl Cosim, she was explaining to one of the viewers/listeners (I'm not really sure because it was on teleradyo) why Karen isn't back on TVPW yet, she said that she's having her 2-week vacation. In my opinion I would love to see Pinky Webb on TVPW every night, but I think that would really be tough on her with her schedule and everything. And I would definitely not like it if she'll leave UKG in favor of TVPW, UKG will never be the same without her.

On a different note, I would like to thank everyone for making my birthday extra special. Special shoutout to K, for announcing my brithday to the world (I felt like a celebrity for a moment because I got lots of birthday greetings on my e-mail) and to Miss Pinky Webb and Alex Santos for greeting me on air yesterday. I know it's a couple of days late but still, it's the thought that counts. And with that... I can say that this is the most amazing birthday I ever had.

Thanks a lot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

its yesterday... and i really glad that miss pinky would appreciate her fans to greeting them a special day ... kasi maraming nagmamahal sa kanya kaya sinusuklian niya iyon...