Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update!

They celebrated Edu's birthday last Sunday, no wonder one of our readers here saw them at a church in Magallanes. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they don't go to church when there's no occassion, it's just that my reasoning just fits. :)

Anyway, Pinky is late on UKG today and she was not quite her usual quirky self. And on the last part of the show she was seen seriously texting, or maybe just playing games on her phone? No, I don't think she does that (play games on her phone) while on air. But on the closing though, she 'danced' to Beyonce's hit.

On other note, I love her white, off-shoulder top. It shows her toned shoulder blades, and makes her look slimmer than she really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonder who she was "texting"

Anonymous said...

cguro ktxt nya c edu... hahaha kc miss n nila ang isa't isa...