Monday, December 1, 2008

UKG 2008-12-01

The UKG gang was in Enchanted Kingdom today sans Tunying (Anthony Taberna) who's at the studio, Tita Winnie who's at Plantation Bay in Cebu and Alex who's missing in action even on the afternoon radio program he shares with Pinky Webb.

Pinky and Edu had a segment in UKG today which features Old Hollywood Hairs. She said that the trend boomed during the 40's in hollywood and 70's and 80's here in the country. Pinky asked Edu if he remembered the hairdo and Edu said that he'd met and known so many sporting the do before. And Pinky said "talaga? marami?" (Really? There's a lot?), and she was kind of teasing Edu, and Edu just smiled his signature goofy smile. Pinky said that that trend is making a comeback, and that most of today's local celebs are sporting the do, like Judy Ann Santos and Anne Curtis.

I saw almost all the hosts riding the "rides" but I haven't seen Pinky ride any, or did I just miss that part? Maybe I missed it, when I was busy checking my mails.

Have a great week everyone! It's the first day of the last month of 2008!

Ciao.

G

0 comments: