Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UKG 2008-08-13

Today on UKG, Pinky was wearing a crisp white shirt with a vest over it and dark pants. I really love her rocking some new style. They had Freestyle today as their featured band, and they also had Sen. Chiz Escudero for Punto por Punto and he even played as their waiter when they were having breakfast.

Pinky can't contain her laughter when she read the news about a menu in a Chinese restaurant near the olympic village, it was so hilarious! The menu looks like this but funnier! I tell you, I was really laughing so hard when I heard her read it. After the last set of news she told the audience and the viewers to stay tuned as they may have a showdown. I've waited till the end of the show and I found out that the showdown she was talking about is a dance showdown with the high school students to the tune of Low. It was so fun watching Pinky dance Flo-Rida's Low! She really made my day!

0 comments: