Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pinky Update

I hope Pinky Webb still finds time to rest, as she's really busy these past weeks. She's totally all over! My friends even noticed that she's really working hard as Tunying puts it "naglalagari". I am hoping she still have time to rest as we all don't want her to be sick, because when Pinky's sick it only means that we won't see her on TV nor hear her on the radio anymore. Though lately she's been out of the DZMM radar as she's pinch-hitting for Bandila. I think she'll be in Bandila till Ces comes back. I love her in Bandila, it's like a refreshing scene! A beautiful face in a hard core news program.

I also want to say that I agree with MJ, Pinky and Edu doesn't have a segment together anymore, maybe you're right MJ but I'm hoping that's not the reason as they're professionals. And they can deal with that.

I have no updates because I'm not in the country and I just had my subscription of TFC Now. I just hope that I'll be home soon so that I'll have more time for TV and radio. Though DZMM has a live streaming, it doesn't suffice that much because Pinky's not doing Radyo Patrol these days.

Hi Kriann, MJ, Dahmoolag, Kim, Krizzy, blah... and to all of you who frequents our site. Thanks a lot!

I'm dreaming of home now... Lots of love from Geneva. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup