Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Updates!

I just got back yesterday guys and I am so out of the Pinky web. I haven't seen any of her show or radio program since I flew in. I am so loaded with things to do at work because I've been gone for quite some time.

Well I know that we all didn't miss a lot because JP is always updating us whenever she could. Let's all thank god for JP. :)

She said in the cbox (rather typed) that UKG has a brand new opening credits. And I'm so dying to see it for myself. Also she had some bad news... that Pinky Webb will be out of the news scene (out of the country) for some time. Awww.. we're going to miss her but the lady deserves a break with all the hard work that she's been doing. And maybe she'll have the time to visit "her site" while she's away (i'm hoping it's not work-related so she can rest)

Let's just hope she comes back soon.

Have a safe trip Ms. Webb!

1 comments:

pinkdooders said...

pinky is the most beautiful anchor....we wiLL alweis be here to support u ol the tym....sna lgi kang msaya pag my nngaway sayo...lagot samin u....!!!!