Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Radyo Patrol 2008-07-30

I wasn't able to catch her on UKG today 'coz I was only able to watch the later part at around 8AM and she weren't there anymore. Wait... was she present today?

Anyway, even if I missed her on UKG I was able to listen to Radyo Patrol this afternoon with Alex Santos. On their health news Pinky talked about 5 different juices that are beneficial to us. First is the celery juice, then the pineapple and cherry juice, and celery, peppermint and Chinese parsely juice which is good for the eyesight, also the garlic, onion, celery and parsley juice and lastly the potato juice.

Pinky said that she needed the celery, peppermint and Chinese parsley juice as her vision is not as good as it used to. But she also said that she don't feel like drinking those, except for the celery which she can take as tolerable. She also said that can we just eat French fries rather than drinking potato juice? Yeah, I totally agree with her... I can't imagine the taste of these juices.

Alex asked Pinky what's the name of the juice of the problematics? Pinky said... "so joke-joke portion ito?" then Alex said "Juice ko po!" Pinky laughed at the corniness of Alex' joke. The joke reminds me of Ogie's JuPoPiYans (Juice ko pong pineapple bayan).

0 comments: