Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pinky Webb on Failon Ngayon

Hi friends, G here, I'm finally back on Pinky's web after almost a year! I am so glad to be back on the Pinky Webb track! (Di halatang na-eexcite, right?)

Anyway, even when I was away I still take time to watch her shows on TV, or stream online for the TFW radio program. I'm such an avid fan that's why we put up this whole blog thingy, remember? I just want to thank everyone who kept this blog alive even when I was not around, thanks to you Kriann, JP and the others... you know who you are! Ok, so much of my ramblings about how I miss this.

I just want to tell everyone the biggest news yet. Pinky Webb will be guesting on Failon Ngayon on Saturday! So everyone please do watch, I'll try to have it taped so we can have a copy and post it here (but please tape it too, just in case I won't be able to).

0 comments: