Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday Greetings!

First, I would like to thank Elah for the coolest birthday header, and Sheem for sending it to us! Second, we here at the PWN headquarters would like to greet Mr. Alex Santos a very happy birthday!

And now for all your birthday greetings!

haPPy birthdaY ms.pinky..

_wishinG yoU all the best...maY ur birtHdaY be filled with excitement,
joY anD laugHter..even thouGh its noT ur birthdaY ms.pinky ur alwaYs
special every day..
_maG ingatz po kaU pLagi...gOdbless anD staY as beautiful and humble as
u r..your r really intelligent..
_thanks po..
from: pinkykorina


Hello, I just want to greet "happy birthday" to Ms. Pinky Webb. Wish her good health and more happiness.
Zeny Quinan

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS PINKY WEBB.....
BTW ELAH made this as a gift to ms pinky hope she like it....
im the the who send it on her behalf cause ELAH is sum quite bz this day but stil she made an effort to do this 1 foe ms pinkt webb....
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MS PINKY WEBB

--Sheem Envidiado

Hi .. I just wanna say Happy Birthday to Ms. Pinky Webb!
Hope that she also wants to meet her fans through net. :-)
God bless!
More power!

--Sigried Catubao

hello, Miss Pinky, I just wanna greet you a happy birthday! I wish you all the best of luck in your life. By the way, I am your fan. I always watch your shows and I always visit your blog. It's always fun to be at your site. I am from the US. I stayed here for a while to study. May God Bless you always. And regards to Sir Edu.. Uyyyy. <3>


As always,
Scintilla Metica Star a.k.a. "saula"


1 comments:

anonymousisdead/abigail02 said...

how sweet naman ni elah at sheem, at sa lahat ng pupunta, paabot poh naman ang pagbati namin.... happy birthday miss pinky at good luck sa lahat ng gumawa nito