Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank You!

Hi to everyone reading this blog including the inspiration of this blog PinkyWebb. I know you've already read it from the cbox portion of this site that Pinky Webb thanked G, (that's me!) administrator of this blog. She said that she'd search the entire web universe for this blog. Knowing that there are people who take time to read this blog is more than enough for me, and now you add up Pinky Webb... that is really something. It's like winning the Oscar's or Emmy's! I know I'm exaggerating again but that's what I really felt (still feeling) when I heard it from her this afternoon to cap her radion program on DZMM.

I would like to share this to all of you who keeps on supporting this little blog. To K, who helped me with all the techie stuff. She made the layouts, and all the headers that we had. And to JP who's been updating everyone when I have no time to update. And again to all of you. Thanks a lot.

Ok I need to stop this thank you speech. (I really sounded like I won an award, right?) Anyway, with the demand to update this site regularly. I am appointing two contributors for this site to give us updates whenever they can. That would be K and JP, who's been there for all of us Pinky Webb fans.

Welcome Kriann and Josephine! We hope to hear updates from you soon!

Ciao.

-G

3 comments:

Kriann said...

Grabeng speech yan! Thanks girl. SUper saya ko ng malaman ko from JP that Pinky found this blog!

jaypee said...

well said speech G!ehehe Congratz po! thanks for adding me up as a contributor..ang saya!

Anonymous said...

G ! keep this things up..... i really enjoy this site... i'm one of those who really crave to read smething about this couple..... as well u and the rest of the contributors.... Pink Webb must have been glad to know all of this...... congrats guys.!!!!!!!!!